Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cave Weekend 11/11

Its been a bit of a diving drought...., last weekend was blown out by strong East winds gushing at 20-25 knots that kept the boats out of the water until Tuesday afternoon. The gang (Lesley, Raphael, Erin and Chris), met up for another leisurely weekend of cave diving.

I picked up my new (to me) suit after having the rings and a few inches of fabric cut off and replaced w/ wrist seals. The arm length fit was spectcular, first dry dive I've had in a long while.

Chris had finished eidting the video of the dive shot during our previous trip. Its looks awesome on a laptop (It was shot in HD), I took it down a notch before posting to Google..., It's a little green and hazy at the beginning due to backscatter and the basin. Once we get into the tunnel and Chris has a chance to adjust the lights, its crystal clear. Enjoy....

No comments: